Stroke for Egypt
Posted on: 3rd September 2014
We are delighted that the Stroke for Egypt Academy has agreed to become our partner in the Middle East & North Africa.
Stroke for Egypt’s Vision:
The Stroke for Egypt Academy (SFEA) with the support of the Channel Swimming Association seeks to promote swimming at every level and across all abilities in the Middle East and North Africa. Both organisations are particularly interested in encouraging disabled swimmers to reach new heights of achievement and success.
The Stroke for Egypt Academy (SFEA) seeks marketing, supervising and ensuring the best representation for the Channel Swimming Association.
The SFEA will confirm the seriousness of swimmers from both the Middle East & North Africa to cross the Channel and will establish Hurghada as the hub to qualify for a safe and successful Channel crossing.
The SFEA is offering the CSA:
- Ensuring all fees be paid by each and every swimmer.
- Marketing strategies to increase the number of Middle East & North African swimmers attempting to cross the Channel each year. 40-50 years ago this area was the powerhouse of long distance swimming.
- Establishing the SFEA in Hurghada as the sole hub to market and supervise aspirants planning a Channel Crossing
- A permanent headquarters for the Channel Swimming Association for both Middle East & North African swimmers to organize Training and Educational courses and an annual press conference to publically inform the market of the opportunities to swim the English Channel.
- Headed up by well experienced Khaled Shalaby the SFEA offers a comprehensive plan to train, supervise, monitor, filter and evaluate Channel Crossing applicants giving them the best chance of success, prior to their arrival in Dover.